Welcome to Wizzup.org/stats. :-)
SRL Stats is a project for SRL.
It is in active development; but meant to allow SRL scripts to send
their statistics to the stats system. The SRL Stats will use these
statistics to calculate detailed usage for the script.
Git source code:
git clone git://github.com/MerlijnWajer/SRL-Stats.git
SRL Stats on Github
The project has gone live on 11 January; you can find it here.
The current stable version is (tag) release-1.4.1.
- Saves all your commit history for statistical and administrative purposes
- Runs via FCGI. Tested in lighttpd but should work with Apache/nginx as well (instructions provided for lighttpd)
- Allows registration of users
- Allows users to create scripts
- Allows users with the right access level to create and manage variables
- Managing the database can be done with an interactive python shell and some python/shell scripts
- Efficient database design (relatively small and quite fast)
- Contains a simple but powerful caching system
(Including cache supportive tables for DB)
- Supports multiple database backends (Postgres, Mysql, and others supported by SQLAlchemy, hopefully)
- JSON API to export some basic information that can used for signatures and others
- Debug-friendly code. Using special Middleware and the traceback module Stats will log any exceptions to stdout/err, including a full backtrace. The user won't see this on the page
- Graph support: (to PNG, SVG, etc)
- Global graph of the month Januari:
- Experimental scatter plot for commits per minute:
- More graph support. A lot more types of graph need to be added
- Searching on the site
- Delete / clean tools
- Has some unicode warnings (not really defects)